Assistant Manager / Supervising Associate - RMS Independence (Kochi)
Team background: Auditor Independence is a regulatory requirement that aims to create an 'arm's length' distance between the Accounting Firm, its client serving employees and our Public Interest Entity (PIE) audit clients. This is done to ensure that that Company Member Practices and their professionals should be (in fact) and should appear to be (in appearance) free from interests that might be regarded as being incompatible with objectivity, integrity, and impartiality of the audit
The Independence team works with Audit engagement teams / Country Independence teams across Company for completing various work programs that aim to assess our Independence on an ongoing basis or before accepting a new PIE audit client.
Position summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for managing sub-units of Independence team, serving multiple customer groups & stakeholders across different Company geographies. He/she will be responsible for overall service delivery including team's productivity, efficiency & quality of service, stakeholder management, leading organizational initiatives, etc... Other responsibilities include onboarding new customer groups, process transition, business transformation initiatives, setting up billing & work order processes, performance management and development of the team members. The Assistant Manager will be expected to develop strong understanding of process and related Independence policies required to handle queries and meet expectations of various internal / external stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the implementation of engagement support processes across multiple customers and geographies
- Builds up significant domain expertise on engagement support processes and other related independence processes and tools.
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of Company Global / US SEC independence policies and relevant independence procedures to demonstrate GDS team's ability to provide support to different kinds of audit clients (corporate, asset management companies, private equity companies) and different kinds of independence procedures
- Develops solid understanding of Company & Regulator's definitions of an audit client and restrictions around them
- Consults with Area Independence teams on complex situations to enable engagement teams sign-off on various independence work programs on a timely basis.
- Manages the customer outreach process to build future pipeline
- Responsible for addressing & resolving service delivery issues / escalations
- Manages performance of team members-from setting goals to assessing performance against goals to providing performance feedback.
- Manages efficiency and productivity of team members on a day-to-day basis. Ensures adherence to work-flow protocol and tools.
- Coordinates training schedules for new and existing members of the team.
- Coaches and mentors team members for professional development, and recommends training requirements to address perceived gaps.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality. Ability to listen to, and accurately capture, others' ideas, expectations and concerns; should be clear and concise when responding to questions.
- Highly developed project management, verbal communication, business writing and presentation skills.
- A strong and highly-motivated work ethic, with ability to perform well even when under pressure; proven ability to successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team attitude, inter-personal and leadership skills; proven expertise in leading teams.
- Good awareness of overall business and economic environment at a country-level and at a global level.
- Excellent data aggregation, management and synthesis skills.
Master's degree in Commerce, Economics, General Management
- At-least 7+ years of experience in Compliance function in Big 4 or other professional service organizations OR similar experience in Business Research & Analysis
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead teams (minimum 15-20 team members)
- Demonstrated ability to execute against project plans and expectations
- Demonstrated ability to interact with leadership, stakeholders and constituents
- Professional services firm work experience
- Administration and organization
- Enjoys problem solving
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable using IT database systems
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality.
- A strong team leader who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with content developers/reviewers
- Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
- Comfortable working on multiple activities concurrently
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly
- A strong and highly-motivated work ethic, with ability to perform well even when under pressure;
- Proven ability to successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
- Self-starter, who can manage with minimal direction
- Able to interact with senior management
Kindly immediately share your updated CV. Also please note that this is a very urgent position and the interviews for the same are taking place on coming Days in our client's office. To know more about the position and to fix up an interview, please call Suman Gupta
OR Share Your Updated Resume On Same Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent