- Exp. : 6 Months -1 year (Recruitment experience only)
- Experience with recruitment, technical recruiting a plus.
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using all sources of recruitment.
- Work with hiring manager on recruitment planning.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Vendor management and maintaining recruitment trackers on daily basis.
- Can perform all day to day operations of the HR functions and duties whatever assigned along with recruitment role.
- Can Handle work pressure.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time