We are currently looking for a very dynamic candidate for the position of Head Mistress with a very reputed school located in Noida.
The posts of Headmistress of the Junior wing, is created to assist the Principal of the school in the increasingly complex responsibility of administering an educational institution of this size. The Junior School consists of students from Classes K.G. to Class 5.
Having 10-15 years of core experience in same field and should have managed the Function in same capability. Please immediately share your updated CV, along with the salary details:
The Role and Responsibilities of a Headmistress will be as follows:
* Empowerment of staff, students and parents of his/her particular section of the school (resourcing, working in partnership with, ensuring increasing responsibility)
* The reporting of maintenance needs in her section of the School buildings, its furniture and fixtures, office equipment, playgrounds, school garden and other properties are properly and carefully maintained.
* Monitor staff attendance on a monthly basis.
* Preparation of the School timetable, allocation of duties and teaching load of the teachers in his/her section.
* Providing necessary facilities to the teachers in her section in the discharge of their duties.
* Promotion and detention of students in her section, in consultation with the Principal.
* Discipline in her particular section/ block/ wing of the school.
* Plan the year's academic work in consultation with the staff and hold staff meetings at least once a month to (inter alia) review the work done during the month and assess the progress of the pupils.
* Be responsible for curriculum development, assessment of syllabi, textbooks and prescribe changes in the above with the approval of Management.
* Supervise classroom teaching and secure co-operation and coordination amongst teachers of the same subject areas as well as inter subject co-ordination.
* Organise and co-ordinate various non-academic activities through the House system.
* Send the progress reports of the students regularly to the parents or guardians.
* Send an Annual Report to the Principal updating her about achievements, challenges and areas of needed support in her section of the school.
* Help and guide teachers to promote their professional growth, and towards this end actively encourage their participation in courses designed for in-service training and development.
* Communicate and reinforce school values, beliefs and objectives frequently to staff, students and parents.
* Ensure that all new staff are acquainted with the values of School through orientation programmes.
* Encourage opportunities for communication between and among staff, students and parents through regular meetings.
* Be responsible for his/her own professional and personal development by availing of relevant resource opportunities which will expose him/ her to the new trends in education, school management, communication and personal skill development.
* Motivate, guide and supervise the work of the teaching staff of the school
Looking forward to an immediate reply.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Head Teacher / Head Mistress / Head Master
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time