Please find below the JD for Senior Associate/Supervising Associate Account Coordinator ( Americas)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FOR THIS PROFILE SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR PROFILE ON SAME EMAIL ID: email@example.com OR CALL ON SAME NUMBER: 8447002054 Education:
Any Graduate Experience:
3 To 9 years of experience. Account Management
Client Relationship Development :
- Expected to champion and lead the priority account enablement program for the designated accounts using the Account Management Framework (AMF) of support activities. Own account reporting and ensure relevant stakeholders receive and understand reported data
- In liaison with the Client Service Partner and Director, own the account planning process and ensure regular reviews against planned milestones and targets.
- Understand the strategic communication and stakeholder engagement requirements to progress the account plan agenda, and work with global teams to respond and deploy
- Provide relevant knowledge to Account teams liaise with respective Company Knowledge professionals/ sector specialists, leverage potential areas of opportunity, focus on dissemination of business analysis and research, competitive intelligence and relevant firm thought leadership
- To liaise and work with onshore account teams and internal business services groups to scope new support requirements, build processes for the execution of account management tasks, and ensure effective transition of work to the remote GDS support platform
- Individually contribute and add value to complex account & business development needs, including global account planning, go-to-market research & strategy, pursuit/sales support, pitch development, among others
- Work with BMC point of contact to plan and execute marketing initiatives that directly drive revenue
- Accelerate strategy execution, particularly around prioritized Regions and strategic solutions. Position requires high level of judgment and independence A strategic focus must be demonstrated on a daily basis.
- Understand market trends, what is on our clients agenda and how these translate into revenue generating opportunities. Monitor solution revenue to understand success, opportunities, underperformance
- Coordinate global network of region account team meetings. Send updated account and sector content and information.
- Develop and maintain relationships with service lines, Accounts, Market Segments, Emerging Markets and subsectors to serve as a two-way conduit for connection and communication
- Serve as an initial point of contact for hotline inquiries and account information requests
- Responsible for working to develop high impact relationships and embedding ABD support into the processes/practices of the accounts and/or community
- Responsible for project management, quality control, review of deliverables, and for embedding the principles of exceptional client service of being connected, responsive and insightful in our support to the account teams and ABD stakeholders
- Facilitation of knowledge sharing and development / identification of best
Intellect Career Solutions
Website - www.intellectsearch.in
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent