We Currently looking for a dynamic Candidate having very good experience of 6-10 Yrs of relevant exp. in end to end Contract Management in IT Contracts, Software License Contracts, etc
Part of the Global GCO team, and shall act as Company's legal representative, the Global Legal Counsel will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on various contracts, in particular : * Sponsorship contracts;
* Meeting and events contracts;
* Services contracts;
* IT contracts:
* Software License contracts;
* Hosted software/hosted services agreements;
* IT Services agreements and SLAs;
* Software support agreements.
* Providing business and legal advice and guidance to internal clients and end users regarding potential issues stemming from new and existing contracts.
* Working with internal clients to develop strategies to address issues identified.
* Communicating progress, challenges, risks and benefits to appropriate management levels and affected user groups and other members of the GCO in the affected jurisdictions.
* Understanding practice and client business goals and how they impact the types of products and services procured.
* Coordinating with cross functional teams (tax, data privacy, information security) in respect to contract review as appropriate.
* Ensuring that accurate and sufficient contractual documentation is developed to effectively document procurement transactions and to protect company's interests.
* Understanding the policies that are relevant to procurement transactions and how contract drafting, negotiation and execution are impacted by those policies (Independence, Procurement, Data Privacy, etc.).
* Ensuring that all contractual documents developed are compliant with company policies.
* Managing team's workflow and propose process improvements.
* Maintaining an understanding of the impact of changes in the organization's policies, organizational structure, and procedures.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
* Demonstrate unquestionably high standard of ethics, integrity, and values
* Be able to manage client expectations in a high-pressure, changing environment while maintaining a calm, professional working style
* Possess excellent leadership skills including the ability to inspire and motivate others by recognizing outstanding performers
* Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, including creativity and innovative thinking
* Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English, strong interpersonal and presentation skills interacting with senior stakeholders
* Be able to summarize complex, technical concepts into communications that can be understood by the team and other stakeholders
* Feel comfortable and confident in a challenging global environment (face-to-face and virtual), and be sensitive to cross-cultural differences and current international events
* Demonstrate flexible teaming skills (both face to face and in a virtual setting), e.g., be able to translate guidelines from leadership into well-structured, practical and clear instructions for others
* Bring innovation to improve processes and work products, and have the ability to learn/adapt quickly when required.
* Excellent negotiations skills - It would also be preferable if the candidates had at least some experience negotiating with the "big box" vendors (IBM, MSFT, SAP, etc);
* Ability to assess size, scope and overall risk of contemplated transactions and to tailor contracts accordingly;
* Solutions - oriented with relentless focus on world class execution of projects and tasks;
* Strong service-oriented personality, proficient at delivering the highest quality of work within deadlines;
* High levels of personal energy and appetite for work and success.
* Manage a team of lawyers
* Drive implementation of initiatives within team to enhance team competency continuously
* Monitor utilization and skills development to meet the needs of the clients; identify training gaps and coach team members
* Helping team members with their query
* Work Assignment and allocation
* Counsel and mentor team members; conduct one on one meeting with each team member at regular intervals
* Assisting SDL in manage the hiring pipeline
Other Personal Characteristics:
* Unquestioned ethics and integrity.
* High level of self-confidence and energy.
* High level of intellectual agility, initiative, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and patience.
* Pragmatic with strong business acumen.
* Mature individual with good judgement.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
AM - 6 to 8 yrs
* Bachelor of law
* For AM - Minimum 6 to 10 yrs of experience, with good people mgt experinece
* Hands on experience in IT contracts.
* Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English Regards
Intellect Career Solutions
Contact No. 9899515244
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Law Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent